Monday, August 20, 2012

Fat, Forty and Fired by Nigel Marsh


   




Fat, Forty and Fired by Nigel Marsh  
Ever feel like your life isn’t what you want it to be?  I don’t think there is anyone that hasn’t after the big 30.  There are very few of us that can say, “This is exactly what I wanted to be”.  What makes this book different than the other I-changed-my-life-to-be-more-fulfilling books is Mr. Marsh’s humor.  I’m not going to participate in a marathon, swim in an ocean or quit my job like Mr. Marsh since I don’t have a significant other to support me and I don’t have a savings account that can support me or my dependents in the lifestyle we are accustom to (I’ve been saving to have my pants hemmed for six months), but he made me laugh and had me cheering him on.  Lose that weight!  Spend time with your children!  Be nice to your family!  Ahhh…sounds dreamy.
Since I cannot do (maybe I’m a fraidy cat) what Mr. Marsh has I will have to take little steps to live my life versus “earning a living”.  This blog is my first step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment